What are the information security projects? And what are the advantages and disadvantages?
The part files a list of innovative information security projects for all researchers. Besides, these forms are the cast of our experts to be the most exact data points.
Thus, the system is a plan to help researchers in their study. Also, it adds information security research.
Here are a few lists of information security projects:
Secure Backup Software System
Using a software backup rule in a manner is important. Besides, the expert can store papers and files in any form. Also, it can keep in a separate paper that is written for all users.
The system uses a safe way of OTP (One Time Password) while login. Besides, it is simply to create a backup of any file by upload. Ease to download the uploaded data.
- Hackers would not be able to hack the work.
- Secure and Strong.
- The paper is written by every user that makes the support of files easy.
- There might be a delay in getting the OTP if the network is not okay.
- Once the file is in the trash, it can not be recovered.
Secure Data Giving Using Access Control
Sharing important files is very dangerous. So, it has a hybrid solution for file area on the cloud.
It is an advanced system where user one can choose a list from the phone and start a key for that file. Also, using the blowfish algorithm for encryption is important.
- The User has to log in to use the app points.
- 3 types of Encryption are used; AES, DES, and Blowfish.
- Data are stored on the server.
- Files cannot be lost.
- Only the customer can decrypt the data.
- System auto decrypts everything.
- It needs an effective internet link.
- For sending information the user should have a top-up.
Improved Session Password Based Security System
Authentication based password is used for computer safety and privacy. Most of the old passwords are numbers and letters characters.
Thus, unauthorized people can know the password. The description leads to shoulder surfing charges.
Secure Session Password authentication mode is present to defend users. And it is from growing chances of shoulder surfing fits. It can give better safety against charges.
- Helps users to login into their account more.
- Stalker would not be able to get the password via shoulder surfing.
- Many password system using a character matrix with an easy user interface.
- If a user skips the selected axis for the password, then he/she need to try opening many combinations of the key for every axis, which is next to useless.
- May give incorrect decisions if data not entered perfectly.
The worlds of data access and information safety are inextricably joined. Besides, data need to be easily available to all who need it.
Thus, the role of data security is to support risk and value toward the enablement of the company. Also, it can give solutions within the setting of business value-creation.
As a result, it can reduce the risk of important data. And it can achieve compliance with safety standards.